1997 wrangler won't start

ATX43

Hello everyone. I have a 1997 Wrangler that won’t start. I was driving and the vehicle just turned off. Lights still worked but everything else turned off. I recently replaced the PCM prior to this happening and it was running fine. I replaced the PCM again as well as the crank and cam sensors. The vehicle turns over but will not start.

When you turn the ignition switch to the run position you should hear the fuel pump run for approximately 3 seconds allowing the fuel injector rail to pressurize. IF the fuel pump doesn't run; you need to check the fuel pump relay for proper operation. Place your fingers on the fuel pump relay, have someone turn the ignition switch to run and feel for a click. IF no click you will need to verify there is power to the relay.
You can use download a PDF from the TJ Resources for your year Factory Service Manual and look thru the wiring schematics in Section 8W to assist in troubleshooting the problem.

https://wranglertjforum.com/threads...ice-manuals-fsm-technical-documentation.4618/