Washington 1999 Jeep Wrangler Sport - $3500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wayseeker56

Price
$3500
1999 Jeep Wrangler Sport for sale. Has 6" of lift, 35's, rancho shocks, tube rails, jet chip, throttle body spacer, K&N air filter, hot coil with high performance plug wires, new radiator, etc. Needs engine rebuilt/replacement minor electrical work. Located in Renton, WA. Clean/clear title. Picture taken in Moab, Utah. $3500 o.b.o.

425-505-8584

IMG_20220130_150645_3.jpg

@Chris This is a double posting and I texted the guy and no response therefore he needs to be publicly humiliated and banned please and thank you
He’s actually real, I just think he’s not very Internet savvy, which is okay. Give him a bit to respond and see if he does. If it’s a fishy response, let me know.

Why so cranky?

I'm your grandparents age (probably), and I couldn't figure out how to send a freaking email from my phone this afternoon as I usually use my computer for crap like that.

Reactions: tr21triton
Sorry for the bad picture...working on that....it is a real jeep for sale...just thought it might be a forum to try and sell it. No moonshine...just a TBI that affects my computer skills!:confused::cool:

I never received a text?? When did you send it?
Didn't you send a text asking if I had better pictures and I responded sorry about that I am working on it? It was right after I posted the jeep for sale...earlier in the week? Maybe I have mistaken you for someone else....if so i apologize.

Reactions: P man
Didn't you send a text asking if I had better pictures and I responded sorry about that I am working on it? It was right after I posted the jeep for sale...earlier in the week? Maybe I have mistaken you for someone else....if so i apologize.
Nope that wasn't me

Well...my cell phone number is 425-505-8584....I have been checking my messages and responding to people all day.....don't know what to say...

Status
Not open for further replies.