2.4 specific threads?

i.ronin

Is there threads/groups specific to 2.4l ? I keep finding threads & videos that really don't help me. I worked on a 66 mustang in the mid 80's & military training (so I have a basic understanding), but the videos & links I keep finding don't really fit my needs. My tj came to me abused & neglected, I'm looking to give her love.

IMG_20240523_045045_745.jpg

Is there threads/groups specific to 2.4l ? I keep finding threads & videos that really don't help me. I worked on a 66 mustang in the mid 80's & military training (so I have a basic understanding), but the videos & links I keep finding don't really fit my needs. My tj came to me abused & neglected, I'm looking to give her love.

View attachment 536725

You might need more than lite beer 😏. But if you look through this site has the factory service manuals… and bunch of Jeepers with and without sarcastic experience and tips. Post away your questions- check the search feature you may find what you are looking for!

You might need more than lite beer 😏. But if you look through this site has the factory service manuals… and bunch of Jeepers with and without sarcastic experience and tips. Post away your questions- check the search feature you may find what you are looking for!

Thanks. I just joined the forum. Still learning how to navigate it.

View attachment 536725

Yes, mines a 97 TJ 4cyl, regeared to 5.13.
First, get some Chemical Guys Ceramic Trim Restorer for those flares and trim. Welcome aboard.
IMG-1672.jpg

Reactions: JustDandee
The day I bought my Jeep.
Screenshot 2024-06-24 8.52.26 AM.png

10 years later~
Screenshot 2024-06-24 8.51.46 AM.png

• Love
Reactions: TokenJo and Squatch

Google (or better, duckduckgo) like this:

site:wranglertjforum.com "2.4"