2000 Jeep floor plug

Zach Jones

So i bought a 2000 Jeep Wrangler Sahara a couple of months back and every time it rains i get water in my passenger side floor board and soaks my carpet. I cant seem to find what size plug I would need. Do any of yall know what size or a place i could buy one?

Zach I just noticed you live in Azle, that's where my late grandmother lived when my parents took me there in the late 50's to see her. I remember one thing especially about that town (city?)... that when there was a fire in town, the air raid siren went off to notify the volunteer fire department. I was little at the time and it scared me to death, thinking an air raid was about to happen lol. Loved going to Azle to visit her, it's been many years since I have been back. :)

Reactions: Zach Jones
Zach I just noticed you live in Azle, that's where my late grandmother lived when my parents took me there in the late 50's to see her. I remember one thing especially about that town (city?)... that when there was a fire in town, the air raid siren went off to notify the volunteer fire department. I was little at the time and it scared me to death, thinking an air raid was about to happen lol. Loved going to Azle to visit her, it's been many years since I have been back. :)
That's so neat to here main street is still the same exact thing as when you were here. Nothing in this town changes.

If you know an address to her house i could stop by and see if its there and post a picture for you!

If you know an address to her house i could stop by and see if its there and post a picture for you!
That'd be cool, thank you. I will do that if I can find it in my late mother's rolodex which I still have somewhere. Thanks for the cool offer. I only remember it was very small and up on concrete pier supports so it was off the ground. Very tiny front porch which was really just steps leading up to the front door. I was little the last time my parents took me there.