2000 Jeep Wrangler 4.0 5spd up for Public Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.
That thing looks beat to hell and has a lot of miles, even the starting price $1500 seems a bit high to me.

That thing looks beat to hell and has a lot of miles, even the starting price $1500 seems a bit high to me.
That jeep is definitely one you would want to see in person. The axle clearly was hit hard enough to push it back so the axle could bent. With any luck it's just the taco'ed control arm.

I would be shocked if it goes above 2k. I would guess it becomes a parts car.

That jeep is definitely one you would want to see in person. The axle clearly was hit hard enough to push it back so the axle could bent. With any luck it's just the taco'ed control arm.

I would be shocked if it goes above 2k. I would guess it becomes a parts car.
Part out the hard top, Frame, tub rear dana 44, everything else will add up I think you could easily get 5 to 6k if you part it right and for 1500 to 2k not too horrible.

Part out the hard top, Frame, tub rear dana 44, everything else will add up I think you could easily get 5 to 6k if you part it right and for 1500 to 2k not too horrible.
I looked up the vin. It has a 30/35 with 3.07.

I looked up the vin. It has a 30/35 with 3.07.
Damn well there goes the 44 lol I really need just the passenger door I might buy it if I can get it for 1500 and sell the hard top frame and scrap the rest of if the front axle is straight sell it for 3 or 4k. After I fix it a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.