Colorado 2001 TJ Sport w/Rubicon Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

m.rezo

Supporting Member
Price
First, I want to say thank you to all the amazing forum members who contribute to this community. The wealth of information is mind boggling and certainly helped me navigate building my rig. After 3 short years, I've taken my Jeep to so many trails through Colorado and have many memories. Looking to get into a JK as my family has outgrown our TJ.

Well, here we go. I'm selling my 2001 Jeep Wrangler Sport w/ Rubicon axles AND the 4:1 transfer case. Super clean build, mostly done myself with the help of Edge Offroad in Denver and Johnny's 4x4 in Boulder. Built with the best quality parts . Tried to keep it all made in USA. This rig has done Holy Cross a couple of times, Cleveland Rock, and a few other trails without skipping a beat. It keeps up with newer Jeeps on 40s. :)

Has the full Currie Rock Jock suspension kit, with Rock Jock HD steering (Brand New), front and rear HD track bars, Anti Rock sway bar, and 4" springs. New Fox 2.0 shocks and matching Fox steering dampener.

Has Savvy Offroad Dual Adjustable Upper and Lower Control Arms with Johnny joints, newly rebuilt Rubicon transfer case, and rebuilt Rubicon axles with new Yukon 4.88 gears. I relocated the air pumps for the lockers to be under the hood for easy access then switched them with factory looking switches to be controlled independently. The front axle has upgraded lower control arm brackets from Iron Rock Offroad. Rear axle has skids for the shocks from GenRight. New front driveshaft to accommodate the new transfer case. Dana spicer UJoints are matching 1310 front to back. Dana spicer HD differential covers for front and rear.

Other features are a Warn VR 8s winch with synthetic rope. LED headlights(from Amazon, but they look great and work beautifully at night), KC ditch lights, Bushwacker fender flares, and a throttle control lever attached to the 5spd for fine crawl control.

Wheels are 15x8.5" steelies wrapped in 35" BFG KO3s. These have less than 3000 miles on them.

Banks Exhaust with Hooker headers. Not at all aggressive or loud, has a nice growl and gurgle with crawling. Edge throttle body spacer.

So many more things to the build. Rest assured, no corners were cut and 4x4 shops constantly tell me that this is the best driving lifted TJ they have had the pleasure of working on, though I feel it could be tighter with a new steering shaft.

Cons:
Paint on the hood is just starting to flake. Paint on the cowl is a tad faded.
There's a small dent on the driver side rear quarter panel above the fender (there when I bought it)
No subwoofer in center console

It's as solid as they come. Comfortably hits 70mph the highway.

Has 135k miles. Asking $20,000

Thanks for looking!

IMG_2640.jpeg

IMG_2641.jpeg

IMG_2643.jpeg

IMG_2644.jpeg

IMG_2645.jpeg

IMG_2639.jpeg

IMG_2627.jpeg

IMG_2631.jpeg

IMG_2634.jpeg

IMG_2632.jpeg