2005 2.4 in my 2004 TJ???

PPinzino

So I got a very good deal on a 2.4 out of an 05. I thought it was an 04, the buyer was unsure and stated 04, it was cheap enough I'd have bought it anyways though so its irrelevant I guess. Anyways when it got to my house I compared it side by side to my old engine and it looked mostly the same, I did note that there is a sensor on my 04 intake that isnt on the 05, I thought I could just swap intakes and be done which went along with something I had read on another forum. Anyways I got the new engine in, and low an behold I then noticed... that the crankshaft sensor is not where it should be... but on the left right above the starter. Where I am now, I have the 05 engine in the jeep and it is 99% hooked up, I am getting no injector pulse which makes sense because the difference in crankshaft sensors, the prongs in my main connectors no longer match up. Does anybody have access to a wiring diagram or an 05 harness? Has anybody done this before successfully? Just trying to figure out how to move forward with this.