New Jersey 2005 LJ - No frame rust - Lots of upgrades - price drop $10,500

Rustynj

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Price
Selling this jeep because my family is growing & I need the space. This jeep has been a true labor of love. I hope that comes through from my build specs. I don't think you can buy one of these and built it out this way for $15,000. Many many sensible upgrades. No CELs. Minor imperfections in the paint here and there appropriate for the age. Only known issues are listed at the bottom & are easily solved. Runs reliably & smoothly. No knocks or funny sounds of any sort. Below is a list of my build.

6-Speed manual transmission
Unlimited
225,000 miles
Stone White
Black Hard top & Black Soft top
Full steel doors
Wireless Apple Carplay with backup camera
ZERO FRAME RUST
ZERO FLOOR PAN RUST
3rd owner. First owner was 0-100k miles, second was 100k-198k miles. I am the third 198k-225k

Extras:
-EAG off-road tube half doors
-Bestop soft top in good condition with windows
-Installed black & red Corbeau front seats - Baja full reclining & tumble forward on Corbeau adapters
-Installed new flares front and back

Service, upgrades, & replaced components:
-Oil changed every 3000-3500 miles since purchased - used valvoline high milage 10:30 synthetic blend. Always OEM mopar oil filters
-Replaced oil sender 2023
-Replaced ignition actuator 2023
-DIRTWORX front and rear bumpers - finished with EMERSON enamel products by local body shop & tow hitch delete - 2023
-LJ Security Tonneau Cover - custom by Stuff4Jeeps 2022
-Replaced exhaust system (MBRP back cat, muffler, tailpipe) 2022
-Replaced Diff & trans case fluids 2022
-Replaced all 02 Sensors with NGK OEM 2022
-New wheels - Pro Comps - all 5 2022
-OPDA replaced - CROWN - 2022
-NGK spark plugs replaced 2022
-Brakes done - 2022
-New Monroe steering damper 2022
-ZJ TIE ROD CONVERSION - Tie rods, stabilizer bar links, sway bars, stabilizer bar bushings etc. 2022
-K.C. Fog lights 2021
-Wireless Apple Carplay Head Unit - Pioneer 6.8" DMH-W4660NEX & backup camera 2021
-New suspension - MOOG stock height springs & OE Spectrum shocks 2021
-BFG KO2 31x10.5R15 - 5 tires - one brand new - roughly 30k miles on the 4. Rotated regularly - 2021
-Tub completely sprayed in & bedlined professional by Shore Customs after verifying it was rust free. Photos & receipt available - 2021
-Frame completely encapsulated with Noxudol undercouting & sprayed inside with Noxudol cavity wax. Was completely rust free prior to treatment. Done as a preventative.
-Oracle LED lights, LED brake and blinker lights - P.O.
-Purchased late 2020

Known issues:
-3rd tail light plug is damaged. Haven't gotten around to replacing it
-Small rust spot at center of windshield frame bottom. Not visible unless replacing windshield

Will add more photos tomorrow. Thank you for reading

IMG_2352.jpeg

IMG_8472.jpeg

Last edited:
Forgot to mention
Clean title
New driver & passenger door paddles
New heavy duty hinges for rear door
New MT floor pan cover
New turn signal and multi switch unit
New resister for AC blower
Rugged ridge weather proof mats front back and trunk

I can take out some of the upgrades and put back OEM to lower price for the right buyer.

Sold the hard top and the B&M shifter. Price drop on the LJ including soft top and OEM shifter

$11500

What upgrades would you remove and put back to OEM and the price would be?

What upgrades would you remove and put back to OEM and the price would be?

I took out the b&m shifter and sold the hard top. Current price is 10,500.

Can try and go further but selling the wheels and seats off with having to buy cheapy OEM ones doesn’t pay much.