2006 flame red TJ Rubicon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Starrs
Can you entertain me with some pics? Do you have it listed anywhere?

@skrelnik

Not listed yet, I just bought it in June and I've only put like 400 miles on it. I spent more time trying to figure out why the TPS code was always on than I did actually driving it. Turns out the stock PCM wasn't reading the TPS correctly, the new Wranglerfix PCM got her running perfect!
20191023_155022.jpg
20190617_144912.jpg
20190615_151233.jpg
20191105_194732.jpg
20191105_194922.jpg

Reactions: GorillaBiscuit
Lol I can’t believe you’ve only put 400 miles on it haha

Yea, I want to keep her pristine with low miles. It will help when I decide to finally sell it. Lol!
It was originally a California Jeep, then moved to Texas. I bought her from Texas, there is not even the slightest hint of any kind of rust or anything.
ANNNNNDDDDD.....
I forgot about the latest mod I installed after Christmas. It adds 10 horsepower and 50 ft pounds of torque on the trails! Bwahahahaha!!
20200127_233300.jpg

If you want top dollar leave the top in the plastic lol. I’m telling you somebody with very deep pockets will want it pristine like that. Take the hardtop off and drive it around but if your wanting to part with it leave the soft top off.

If you want top dollar leave the top in the plastic lol. I’m telling you somebody with very deep pockets will want it pristine like that. Take the hardtop off and drive it around but if your wanting to part with it leave the soft top off.

Yea, that sounds better. I'll do that! 😄

@skrelnik

Not listed yet, I just bought it in June and I've only put like 400 miles on it. I spent more time trying to figure out why the TPS code was always on than I did actually driving it. Turns out the stock PCM wasn't reading the TPS correctly, the new Wranglerfix PCM got her running perfect!
View attachment 137058View attachment 137059View attachment 137060View attachment 137061View attachment 137062

Very nice, looks like a great find. How come you want to move on from it? I'm looking for a manual but thanks for sharing photos, and it should go quickly.

Good looking out, but I'm only looking for a manual tranny. That one is also a little to built for me.

Very nice, looks like a great find. How come you want to move on from it? I'm looking for a manual but thanks for sharing photos, and it should go quickly.

Good looking out, but I'm only looking for a manual tranny. That one is also a little to built for me.

Well, I've wanted a Jeep ever since I was a kid, and after all these years I finally bought this one. But, I have a 67 Beetle that I had a body off resto done on, an Ek hatch, a Ducati, and 2 VFRs. Lol
I'm a Honda junkie, so I'll never get rid the hatch or the VFRs, there is a good chance the Ducati is going to get traded in this summer, and the VW beetle is just so much more fun to drive in my opinion. I just feel like I'd be happy getting the money back that I spent on it, and passing on to someone that will love it and use it. We'll see how it goes I guess.

Reactions: skrelnik and Starrs
Status
Not open for further replies.