2006 Golden Eagle Edition

Came across this 2006 Golden Eagle.

20191204_160714.jpg

Old post but i wanted to say hello! Found this TJ a few months ago. Put the factory black bumpers back on it

IMG_20190922_125222_608.jpg

I'm currently on the look out for a Golden Eagle, I must have one. Most of the ones I have seen online are in bad shape, I have seen a few goodies but they are over 800 miles from me. If I do find one worthwile, I would travel. So, the search begins, keep your eyes open fellas. Does anyone know what production colors the GE were? I've seen black, green (which I really like), white & even a dark blue.
Here you go:
https://www.jimbabishauto.com/details-2006-jeep-wrangler-golden_eagle-used-1j4fa49s66p727589.htmlGreat dealership. Same place i got my mint 2003 Sport with 12000 miles on it.

Golden Eagle.jpg

Reactions: KCsTJ and Chris
Has anybody actually seen one of these in person? I have never even seen one for sale within 500 miles of me. I would love to eventually have one. Definitely my favorite TJ. I have seen there are many fakes out there, there was a stealership selling one here recently. How rare are genuine Golden Eagle's?

View attachment 6177
Not my Jeep, just a bad ass Golden Eagle.
I actually have one. Bought last summer...

Most of the 400 RHD export GE,s must have come to Australia? there's a few in Perth and dont cost any more than any other, I have enquired about 3 over the past 2 years all around $8000 -$9000au $ 6000 -$7000 us I see 65ths and Golden eagles all the time but I have only ever seen Black GE,s in Perth and all have the hood Eagle Decal.
Just went back to the last ad and it was 24th July 2020 $7500 but the pic has gone.

Most of the 400 RHD export GE,s must have come to Australia? there's a few in Perth and dont cost any more than any other, I have enquired about 3 over the past 2 years all around $8000 -$9000au $ 6000 -$7000 us I see 65ths and Golden eagles all the time but I have only ever seen Black GE,s in Perth and all have the hood Eagle Decal.
Just went back to the last ad and it was 24th July 2020 $7500 but the pic has gone.
I was literally just thinking this, I've seen a tonne of these golden eagles around here - didn't even realise they were considered rare.

I was literally just thinking this, I've seen a tonne of these golden eagles around here - didn't even realise they were considered rare.
Not as rare as the 2006 65ths there were only 1600 made! I have one and have seen heaps in Perth 3 for sale in the past week! have you seen a white GE? I have only ever seen Black.

Not as rare as the 2006 65ths there were only 1600 made! I have one and have seen heaps in Perth 3 for sale in the past week! have you seen a white GE? I have only ever seen Black.
Yeah true but i've still seen my fair share of 65th's too, and no never seen a golden eagle in anything other than black, I didn't realise you could even get them in white

Yeah true but i've still seen my fair share of 65th's too, and no never seen a golden eagle in anything other than black, I didn't realise you could even get them in white
Someone posted on this older thread today so I looked at it all :) and I think there are at least 3 pics of white ones on here and some of the US ones didnt come with the Eagle on the hood.