2006 Khaki LJ Rubicon - $12,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
I emailed them 3 days ago so I have dibbs on this until I say otherwise hahaha
Did you figure out the venue doesn't need the final amount for the wedding yet 🤣

If that's a solid jeep you'd almost be insane not to get it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Starrs
After 1260 miles and looking/inspecting/driving 3 LJR and an LJ in 2 days, a few minor details that get left out of an ad can make the world of difference. That being said, this would rank up there as best value I've seen in my 8 months of searching.

@Starrs I've got a trailer still hooked up and ready to roll if you're ready. Although I smoked thru my budget yesterday, I have very solid credit. :cool:

After 1260 miles and looking/inspecting/driving 3 LJR and an LJ in 2 days, a few minor details that get left out of an ad can make the world of difference. That being said, this would rank up there as best value I've seen in my 8 months of searching.

@Starrs I've got a trailer still hooked up and ready to roll if you're ready. Although I smoked thru my budget yesterday, I have very solid credit. :cool:
Did you get the black one or no? You might as well go and check this one out too. It won’t be around long I’m sure.

Did you get the black one or no? You might as well go and check this one out too. It won’t be around long I’m sure.
I do have a black one, yet it wasn't the one that I was intending to buy...I provided a bit of an update on that original thread, yet haven't started a thread on the new buy yet...

"Thank you for your interest. We currently have a deal pending on the Jeep. We will email you if it becomes available again."

Damn it @Starrs

"Thank you for your interest. We currently have a deal pending on the Jeep. We will email you if it becomes available again."

Damn it @Starrs
Just called also. Said the same to me. Accidents were side impact and he said the body work is flawless. Well shit haha

Edit* for what it’s worth I did ask about the frame. He said no rust. Just to make it hurt even more lol

Last edited:
lots of amour-all, that stuff hides a lot, even scratched up paint, till you wash it off.

This was actually my LJR, I put all of the aftermarket accessories on it and fluid filmed it every winter. It had dual tops but I kept the soft top. The mods that wasnt listed were a Genright Safari 31.5 gallon fuel tank and the 315/75R16 tires as well as a 5.13 regear from Revolution Gears. I tried selling this for half a year listed at $20,000 but no one wanted to buy it. I thought it was well worth the money. The frame was once bent and as far as I know it was fixed before I bought it. I bought it with 21,000 miles on her back in march of 2015. Had big plans with her but she loved being in the shop and I thought it was time to move on to another project. I ended up selling this to the dealer and of course they raped me price. The frame had dirt inside of the holes near the rear.

This was actually my LJR, I put all of the aftermarket accessories on it and fluid filmed it every winter. It had dual tops but I kept the soft top. The mods that wasnt listed were a Genright Safari 31.5 gallon fuel tank and the 315/75R16 tires as well as a 5.13 regear from Revolution Gears. I tried selling this for half a year listed at $20,000 but no one wanted to buy it. I thought it was well worth the money. The frame was once bent and as far as I know it was fixed before I bought it. I bought it with 21,000 miles on her back in march of 2015. Had big plans with her but she loved being in the shop and I thought it was time to move on to another project. I ended up selling this to the dealer and of course they raped me price. The frame had dirt inside of the holes near the rear.
Sounds like someone got one hell of a deal. What's the new project?

Sounds like someone got one hell of a deal. What's the new project?
Oh and the winch was a Warn M-8000s. Never used. I actually moved on from the Jeep world and found a 1995 Toyota Land Cruiser with front center and rear lockers. I do miss the topless and doorless LJ and eventually I will find another LJR to enjoy the summer in town rides in. I googled Khaki 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon and saw my old jeep, I was adding pictures of my previous vehicles from google.

Oh and the winch was a Warn M-8000s. Never used. I actually moved on from the Jeep world and found a 1995 Toyota Land Cruiser with front center and rear lockers. I do miss the topless and doorless LJ and eventually I will find another LJR to enjoy the summer in town rides in. I googled Khaki 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon and saw my old jeep, I was adding pictures of my previous vehicles from google.
Good luck with the land rover build. The LR is certainly a better family rig. Hope to see you around these parts again one day.

Any photos of the new rig?

Good luck with the land rover build. The LR is certainly a better family rig. Hope to see you around these parts again one day.

Any photos of the new rig?
I did have a baby almost 11 months ago so that did play a part but I could've kept the LJ if I wanted to. I regret selling it but then again I got tired of it needing constant repairs and the lack of cargo room for the camping I do. I thought about everything from a JL to a Gladiator to a brand new Land Cruiser but I settled on something bare bones and capable and reliable and not over $15k.

20200406_185406.jpg

I did have a baby almost 11 months ago so that did play a part but I could've kept the LJ if I wanted to. I regret selling it but then again I got tired of it needing constant repairs and the lack of cargo room for the camping I do. I thought about everything from a JL to a Gladiator to a brand new Land Cruiser but I settled on something bare bones and capable and reliable and not over $15k.

View attachment 151522
Looks really clean. We just had our 3rd kid and the TJ looks smaller and smaller every day. I've came to terms that it is a dedicated rig now and will get towed if multiple people want to tag along.

Looks really clean. We just had our 3rd kid and the TJ looks smaller and smaller every day. I've came to terms that it is a dedicated rig now and will get towed if multiple people want to tag along.
Yeah I think eventually I will want another convertible with no doors which makes my options very slim. I bought the Land Cruiser mostly for longer trips and not really cruising around town. If I could have both the LJR and the Land Cruiser along with a daily driver thatd be great lol. Thanks, shes a 1995 with almost 200k miles on the clock, 4.5 Inline 6 with solid front and rear axles. The LJ and this share many traits.

Status
Not open for further replies.