241OR in Indiana for $600

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming it actually works thats the deal of the century.

Reactions: Ephry73
Intact viable empty case is worth what he is asking.
I do agree with you as long as the buyer knows what they are getting. It would suck to think you're plug and play only to find out otherwise. I was a happy camper when I got mine for $400 in great working condition many years ago.

I posted it on here then couldn't resist. Checking it out tomorrow. Any advice before looking at it?

Reactions: Alex01
I posted it on here then couldn't resist. Checking it out tomorrow. Any advice before looking at it?
Check for cracks in the case itself. Make sure it is a TJ case, throw it in 4 low and rotate the input shaft once and make sure the output turns 4 times. You can also drain fluid and check for chunks of metal. Looking at the pics it looks to be correct. Nice to get the rebuild kit with it.

Reactions: rasband and Alex01
Check for cracks in the case itself. Make sure it is a TJ case, throw it in 4 low and rotate the input shaft once and make sure the output turns 4 times. You can also drain fluid and check for chunks of metal. Looking at the pics it looks to be correct. Nice to get the rebuild kit with it.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.