33s with a 4 inch lift enough for the rubicon trail

ahh the joys of cunts.

when you’re not smart enough to leave cali, you push your small minded bullshit thinking onto others.

I'm not keeping count or anything, but you have quoted my post twice with two great replies.

You are the unwanted gift that keeps on giving.

Your experience on bikes and quads definitely transfer over. Reading the terrain and picking the right lines will help tremendously.
Having 33s and open diffs is going to take some effort and your potential for breakage is going to be higher. The better prepared you are the less chance for issues. I would atleast get a winch spare ujoints and spare axle shafts. Understand the capability of you and your vehicle when you pull up to an obstacle because it's a long way out to get parts. I always tell my friends don't be that guy.

Having ridden a lot of rocks and single track on a KTM 250 and 300 for years, I gave a lot of thought to the comparison- please consider this is based on my view, skills, and experience on 2 wheels (and sometimes off....theres a pic of me falling off a cliff on here somewhere) and 4 wheels- and keep in mind style- people approach hobbies with all sorts of different mindsets-

What crosses over the most to me is learning/ realizing what a machine can do and getting the confidence to do it.

What doesn’t is a bike needs little for a line(inches), or sometimes just air or a bump to get air to clear an obstacle, and rider weight placement and input can make it do a lot of things different on the same obstacle- also momentum is key on most climbs on a bike, and if you don’t make it, you lay it over and bail. (Never ride one down backward 🤣)

Also most of it happens in really tight woods at the fastest speed we can ride here in the southeast for woods riders - so flow, set up and turning is key,

In a jeep, I’m way less likely to try a climb with pure momentum if it looks like it’s going to go bad if I don’t make it. That’s me. A rolled jeep is a lot worse than a broken clutch lever.

It is all so much fun.

Just chiming in.

Last edited:
Your experience on bikes and quads definitely transfer over. Reading the terrain and picking the right lines will help tremendously.
Having 33s and open diffs is going to take some effort and your potential for breakage is going to be higher. The better prepared you are the less chance for issues. I would atleast get a winch spare ujoints and spare axle shafts. Understand the capability of you and your vehicle when you pull up to an obstacle because it's a long way out to get parts. I always tell my friends don't be that guy.

Having ridden a lot of rocks and single track on a KTM 250 and 300 for years, I gave a lot of thought to the comparison- please consider this is based on my view, skills, and experience on 2 wheels (and sometimes off....theres a pic of me falling off a cliff on here somewhere) and 4 wheels- and keep in mind style- people approach hobbies with all sorts of different mindsets-

What crosses over the most to me is learning/ realizing what a machine can do and getting the confidence to do it.

What doesn’t is a bike needs little for a line(inches), or sometimes just air or a bump to get air to clear an obstacle, and rider weight placement and input can make it do a lot of things different on the same obstacle- also momentum is key on most climbs on a bike, and if you don’t make it, you lay it over and bail. (Never ride one down backward 🤣)

Also most of it happens in really tight woods at the fastest speed we can ride here in the southeast for woods riders - so flow, set up and turning is key,

In a jeep, I’m way less likely to try a climb with pure momentum if it looks like it’s going to go bad if I don’t make it. That’s me. A rolled jeep is a lot worse than a broken clutch lever.

It is all so much fun.

Just chiming in.

Last edited:
Name calling in a TJ tech thread. Go ahead and check that box.
I didnt call anyone a name good or bad. You on the other hand used the word showflakes. Are you drunk, slow, head injury, or something we should know about so we can stop picking on you?

• Haha
Reactions: CMBD
All those great photos and not a single one with Jerry wearing his patch....... .

How the heck are we supposed to know which person is you??? 🤣 🤣 🤣
He has a bionic eye now, like Steve Austin. They made him better, faster, stronger. ;)

tenor.gif

Ocho said:
net loss isn't that big. The smart people with money that are tired of getting F'ed by the communist leadership are leaving and the illegal aliens are replacing them.

Fixed it for you. You're welcome.

Now if we could get all the communists to get out....

Fixed it for you. You're welcome. 🧐