5 Marines aboard helicopter that went down outside San Diego are confirmed dead, military says

Wildman

Over Analyzer Extraordinaire...............
Staff Member
Supporting Member
1707411425326.png

https://www.kptv.com/2024/02/08/5-m...xyY1J1JaisMqDrIcPepiVnmKpO5QMi7I3QvH4ExbJ3U-Q

As a military vet….Call me a skeptic
This is how they recruit black ops “ghost” operators

Claimed dead, no bodies
Just sayin….anything is possible here
Never trust the Govt to tell the whole truth

As a military vet….Call me a skeptic
This is how they recruit black ops “ghost” operators

Claimed dead, no bodies
Just sayin….anything is possible here
Never trust the Govt to tell the whole truth

Ya I see where your coming from, but…
I just feel like this has been happening all too often especially with marines/navy personnel. Still active btw. Of course we train to fight and train to standard, and a lot of the time us military folk take risks (more then a civilian, imo) which leads to mishaps outaide of equipment failures. But again, I think it’s something internally going on with that side of those branches. Maybe more training is required, more flight hours, more night flight hours, not sure, but whatever it is, it obviously needs to be fixed.

Reactions: Wildman
Ya I see where your coming from, but…
I just feel like this has been happening all too often especially with marines/navy personnel. Still active btw. Of course we train to fight and train to standard, and a lot of the time us military folk take risks (more then a civilian, imo) which leads to mishaps outaide of equipment failures. But again, I think it’s something internally going on with that side of those branches. Maybe more training is required, more flight hours, more night flight hours, not sure, but whatever it is, it obviously needs to be fixed.

I haven't been active duty for a while but I can remember crashes in the Army from my days. It's never a good thing and your first thoughts go out to the families.
Hopefully they figure out what the SNAFU is and correct it ASAP.

Reactions: Jamesval035