Florida 97 Jeep Wrangler TJ part out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Treasure Coast Jeeps
97 Jeep Wrangler tj part out
118k miles
Automatic trans
4.0 6 cylinder
If any parts are in your list of needs and wants please feel free to give our shop a call
772-263-3142

Please check our Web Site, TreasureCoastJeeps.net for many TJ new and used parts.

View attachment 148485

View attachment 148486

View attachment 148487

View attachment 148488

View attachment 148489

View attachment 148490

View attachment 148491

View attachment 148492

View attachment 148493
Looking for two items:

1. Passenger side AIR Bag dash cover in Tan. By chance do you have any that would fit a 97 TJ? If you do can you provide photo's. Cost and shipping to 92065.

2. Tan driver and passenger door panels that include the black handle you would use to close the door from the inside? Cost and shipping to 92065

Thanks in advance!

Looking for two items:

1. Passenger side AIR Bag dash cover in Tan. By chance do you have any that would fit a 97 TJ? If you do can you provide photo's. Cost and shipping to 92065.

2. Tan driver and passenger door panels that include the black handle you would use to close the door from the inside? Cost and shipping to 92065

Thanks in advance!

Hi Thanks for the inquiry. the AB dash cover gets sold with the dash and the door panels sell with the doors. Sorry we couldn't help you further.

Rear sway bar end link bolts - upper and lower. do you have them and are they in good shape? I also need 4x skid plate bolts. Hood shims. PM me a quote to 50701

I may have others items I need

Hi Thanks for the inquiry. W try to include the hardware with items, so we don't have the sway bar or skid plate hardware. We do have the shims. Please call us at 772-263-3142 if there are other items you would also like.

Looking for either a single ‘97 passenger lower door hinge or a full set of door hinges for both sides of another year, black in color is preferred but I’ll take any color if necessary.

Looking for either a single ‘97 passenger lower door hinge or a full set of door hinges for both sides of another year, black in color is preferred but I’ll take any color if necessary.

Hi Trevor, thanks for the inquiry. We do have a black set for the passenger. It is $100 total delivered price. PayPal to [email protected] is preferred.

Status
Not open for further replies.