A Hellcat and a Hemi

AndyG

Because some other guys are perverts
Lifetime Supporting Member
Moab-

The White Hellcat Rubi sits on 60’s with front coil overs and the biggest steering I’ve ever seen. They didn’t like me throwing myself on the hood and crying “I just thought I had a jeep”😫😫😫

EAAAB766-D40F-4529-BCDE-FE254CFFEE02.jpeg

Last edited:
Having owned a Challenger Hellcat I can say firsthand that engine has no business in a Wrangler whatsoever unless it's merely for bragging rights :LOL:
I bet it is all about that.

on that note-what was that car like to drive ? As in what happened when you hit the gas -

I bet it is all about that.

on that note-what was that car like to drive ? As in what happened when you hit the gas -

You can hit the gas in 5th gear on the highway at 65 MPH and the rear wheels will spin furiously with no traction. The only way to even get any sort of traction on those things is racing slicks.

There's so much power you can literally burn out with zero effort whatsoever. It's a blast to drive, but it has so much power that you quickly come to realize there's not many places you can safely drive it to it's limit on the road. In addition, it was a constant struggle of "do I want to lose my license".

I finally sold it and came to the conclusion that there IS such thing as too much power for the street, trust me.

You can hit the gas in 5th gear on the highway at 65 MPH and the rear wheels will spin furiously with no traction. The only way to even get any sort of traction on those things is racing slicks.

There's so much power you can literally burn out with zero effort whatsoever. It's a blast to drive, but it has so much power that you quickly come to realize there's not many places you can safely drive it to it's limit on the road. In addition, it was a constant struggle of "do I want to lose my license".

I finally sold it and came to the conclusion that there IS such thing as too much power for the street, trust me.
I love it. My uncles ‘70 Buick GSX will bark the tires when the auto shifts at 90. That is torquey.

Reactions: ColoJeep
I love it. My uncles ‘70 Buick GSX will bark the tires when the auto shifts at 90. That is torquey.

Cars like that are a lot of fun, the issue is that there isn't many places you can drive them without losing your license (or possibly your life). Ultimately that's why I sold mine. It was fun as hell, but it was more impractical than anything I've owned.

Reactions: harbiison
Cars like that are a lot of fun, the issue is that there isn't many places you can drive them without losing your license (or possibly your life). Ultimately that's why I sold mine. It was fun as hell, but it was more impractical than anything I've owned.
A buddy has a Cobra- we went fast, then slowed down. A jeep has way more options.

Reactions: Chris

...and then there's the Demon!

There is a 72yo. woman that show up at the local thursday night car show that owns a Hellcat. She has merely stated that she is a widow and has no kids, can't take the money with her, so why not have fun.

There is a 72yo. woman that show up at the local thursday night car show that owns a Hellcat. She has merely stated that she is a widow and has no kids, can't take the money with her, so why not have fun.
Absolutely! Can’t take it with you once your dead so why not spend it? I agree with that!

Reactions: williambmac