A real mail Jeep

This subject has come up frequently. Many who have opinions on if I’ll be employeed long enough to earn retirement lol

The “LLV”’or long life vehicle is about 5 years out of its projected service time. Yet they keep them going. Same for the vans we use. All CRAP and not maintained properly.

As for the other delivery services. There are places we go that the other major shippers will not this is job security .

There are even places where mules and horses are still used (yup no joke)

I really have no idea how it all balances out. I seriously think we are over paid. All the while there are others that think we aren’t paid enough

I can tell you though. It’s stressful, demanding, and quite nerve racking until you get hang of things going on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2005 RHD TJ Sport
2010 BMW 528xi
The postal service does a great job delivering our mail and packages.... I hope you make it with a good retirement.

Reactions: Shane Mckinley
I have a 1997 RHD TJ very similar to yours. My wife bought it for her Post Office job that did not last but about three months. She was hired on as a substitute rural driver, but it didn't work out. My youngest son drives it and loves it because it is unique. I'll post some pics eventually. There is much work to do, but I love my Jeeps. We currently have three Cherokees and now our lone Wrangler.

Last edited: