AEV unicorn alert

Got a love those AEV Jeeps. Not too many floating around. Mythical creatures for sure.

Not a huge fan of the top. No big deal though. Coolness factor is high. Even has Dave Harriton in a couple shots. Nice!

Reactions: Starrs
BCE2F2B3-0E9F-46E9-91F1-6B731B191B64.jpeg

Holy flares and body lines Batman!

Srs note, cool find.

Looks like a damn clown show with that extended wheel base.

Functional no doubt. However, it looks ugly as hell from a cosmetic stand point with that extended wheel base. At that point I'd just buy an LJ.

Gives me an idea of what to expect on a TJ with fitment of the Highline flares and rear ARB bumper/tire carrier. With the LJ and the same combination, there are no issues.

9DF6A893-D711-4C7E-983E-63D4007BD04B.jpeg

are they even shipping Nth anymore? I thought I heard they quit.

Know Where 2 Jeep should be your resource for Nth Degree Mobility. Their web site is up and running. I would be inclined to say the business is stumbling. Although I’m hearing customers are starting to receive their orders. Phone calls typically go unanswered. At this point really not sure what to expect.

Looks like a damn clown show with that extended wheel base.

Functional no doubt. However, it looks ugly as hell from a cosmetic stand point with that extended wheel base. At that point I'd just buy an LJ.

Wait isn’t that the same Jeep you said would sell quick ?

I may think it's odd looking, but that doesn't mean it won't sell quick. It's all AEV'd up, which is a hot commodity.

My opinion is just that... an opinion. It has nothing to do with how quickly it will sell.

I was just busting your balls a little.
I didn’t see a price, what do you think he is asking

Yeah not a fan either. Why not just start with an LJ it would seem easier wouldn't it? Or does this fall into the "more money than sense" category.
Ppls lifestyles change; family grows, need more room etc. That’s why jeeps are so easy to build to owners preferences. I say the same thing when I see ppl building up sport and X model TJs/LJs...why not just buy a Rubicon to begin with?? It’s a super rare jeep, but may not be everybody’s cup of tea.

Reactions: Fouledplugs