All the Jeeps I've owned

I'm on my first, 2005 TJ but Wranglers and Cherokees have been extremely popular in the family.
My uncle is on 11 as we speak.
My brother has 5 sitting in the driveway. Lol

My family has owned Jeep vehicles since before I was born. My great-grandfather was in the car business since the 1920's here in Houston. Here's a pretty cool article from the newspaper in the 60's. The guys mentioned are my great grandad, grandad, uncle, and my dad (Patrick). In the 80's, we had the first ever Grand Wagoner stretch limo. It was so cool - 4wd and all! Even though the dealership sold when I was 15 (bummer), I personally have never been without a Jeep in the driveway. Grand Cherokees, TJs, even a JK for a few years. View attachment 11199
That is so cool. Honestly I've always been an AMC fan... Till the Pacer. The Gremiln was a vehicle I drove when the salesman said "you wanna drive it"... What was a 14 year old to say bet "yeah". We touched a curb on curvy Groat Road, Albertas equivalent to Mulholland Drive, and back at the dealership the salesman just accepted the keys.

But my first vehicle out of high school was an M38. And I've never been without a clutch or 4WD drive since.

Jeeps I've be associated with
Dad had a 1950's era jeep in the mid 1950's when surveying West Texas
WWII Jeep when I was a contractor in Cambodia 1968-70
Owned:
CJ5
CJ7
76 Ford Bronco
81 Ford 4WD PU
93 YJ
2005 LJ

87 Commanche ( Dad's, but it was mine :) )
98 XJ Sport. The Green Goblin
97 TJ . Darth
99 TJ Sport. Jackass-current
14 Cherokee KL- Wife's-current

Honorable mention:

78 IH Scout II
1990 Isuzu Amigo...yeah, I know. But that thing was badass, believe it or not.