Another new guy

04solartj

TJ Enthusiast
Hello everyone
i am new posting on here but have been lurking and reading for a bit. i have had a few jeeps in the past mostly xj's i have now gotten
the 04 tj that i had bought for my son about 10 years ago and have been doing homework here and elsewhere. I will say this site seems to be the most polite one I've been on in awhile.Thank you all for allowing me to learn from you all.

Welcome to the forum!

You'll find it to be very nice here, the only thing you might have to watch out for is heavy sarcasm, but that's all in good nature :)

Post some photos of the TJ when you get a chance!

Welcome to the forum. I've had three XJs and wish I had the room to have kept my '96 2-door that I owned previous to my TJ. Love them.

thanks for the welcome folks
and finally got to get this thing out of the garage... now don't laugh to hard at it ;).

IMG_20200521_200239181_HDR.jpg

Reactions: RobertJ
thanks for the welcome folks
and finally got to get this thing out of the garage... now don't laugh to hard at it ;).

View attachment 163514
Great looking rig.. like the color... u will see stock to extreme here.. we all just like Jeeps so don’t be afraid of asking questions or maybe you can inform us. We sometimes are like old Miller lite commercials on here... tastes great... less filling!!!

Great looking rig.. like the color... u will see stock to extreme here.. we all just like Jeeps so don’t be afraid of asking questions or maybe you can inform us. We sometimes are like old Miller lite commercials on here... tastes great... less filling!!!
you mean less filling....taste great don't you? :oops:
yeah it is complete stock as it sits except missing the plastic jugs on the front and pretty much every part under it being new LOL.. as everyone says it will be a work in progress..thats the first time in 5-6 years its moved off of jack stands and out of my middle garage bay

Last edited:
you mean less filling....taste great don't you? :oops:
yeah it is complete stock as it sits except missing the plastic jugs on the front.. as everyone says it will be a work in progress..thats the first time in 5-6 years its moved off of jack stands and out of my middle garage bay
Haha...nothing wrong with stock... I’ve had 4 over the years and they are always work in progresses😂

Haha...nothing wrong with stock... I’ve had 4 over the years and they are always work in progresses😂
never owned a jeep that wasn't HAHA.. really the only thing i need to adress badly is the windshield frame now
its starting to bubble rust along the bottom so on the hunt so to speak

Man.. there was one (yellow) for sale in the Carolinas.. frame and windshield... 300 bucks... if I run across it again I’ll forward it to you.. it was on Craigslist