Arizona Anybody doing TJ stuff today?

ac_

zombicon
Supporting Member
It is 114 where I am right now, I am trying to muster some courage to get into the garage today. I need to do a ZJ conversion and rear air bags, but I just can't wanna leave my house.

Is anybody else in AZ more courageous than me today?

Finshed my rear gears and started the front. It is hell on earth out there today. I just put up a canapy and took lots of water breaks. Looks like we might get some cooler weather in a few days. Low 100s.

Reactions: ac_
Finshed my rear gears and started the front. It is hell on earth out there today. I just put up a canapy and took lots of water breaks. Looks like we might get some cooler weather in a few days. Low 100s.

Appears you my friend are more of a man than me today? That said I may go out after dark tonight assuming nothing comes up. I may fight the good fight tomorrow. Nice Job!

I just bought it about a month ago. I just can't stand having it not running. Took me 4 days to get the gears perfect. It was my first time doing gears. Im more of an engine guy. Now that i have the process down. Thanks to this forum and others i got it. Next step is to put a good quality lift on it. Get rid of the trany drop and add a sye. Ill be busy all summer long. Or until the open up 4peaks and crown king.

Reactions: ac_
I just bought it about a month ago. I just can't stand having it not running. Took me 4 days to get the gears perfect. It was my first time doing gears. Im more of an engine guy. Now that i have the process down. Thanks to this forum and others i got it. Next step is to put a good quality lift on it. Get rid of the trany drop and add a sye. Ill be busy all summer long. Or until the open up 4peaks and crown king.

I just did an SYE last month let me know if you have any questions. I did mine without removing the transfer case, but I don't know if it was a benefit or not. haha.

That to me is the best way to fix the driveline angle. It really smoothed me right out. I did an Advanced Adaptors and Tom Woods driveline

I didn't know that they closed 4 peaks nor Crown King. I was up in Crown King about a month ago, and Drove by 4 peaks two weeks ago. They were both open at that time. But I know we have had a real lack of rain and they are nervous about fires right now.

Good luck on your gears. Kudos for getting out there and taking the bull by the horns!