Anyone buy from JParts.com?

The website looks old as hell, then again, so does Blaine's, and he's legit.

I've never heard of them before, but you could just order the Bestop windows which will probably be less, and are the same as OEM (just not as expensive), since Bestop is the OEM supplier of all Jeep tops.

It's just the parts department for Savage Chrysler in PA. Allot of Jeep dealerships have websites. Some better than others. Jparts has been around for years. I'd just call the parts department, you might get a better deal than the website, who knows?

The website looks old as hell, then again, so does Blaine's, and he's legit.
We would love a new updated website that doesn't look like some hipster fag with fucking flat bill hat on backwards built it. I do brakes, I make sure parts get out the door, I make brakes work, I make sure all the parts fit like they are supposed to, I make every single thing related to how brakes work does it better than it should. I do not do websites, IT, shipping labels, or anything related to computer sales except answer email if someone can keep my email program working. You can have good brakes or a good website, I can't do both.

Reactions: Chris
You can have good brakes or a good website, I can't do both.

I hear you! Jack of all trades, master of none.

And this just goes to show that just because a website looks older or "outdated", doesn't mean that someone isn't actually actively running it. Could be the case with this website as well.

I hear you! Jack of all trades, master of none.
If I was jack of all trades, you would at least have some sort of a website that I was able to do. I can't even figure out how to log in or even where the log in screen is. I am fully illiterate when it come to anything computer related.

We would love a new updated website that doesn't look like some hipster fag with fucking flat bill hat on backwards built it. I do brakes, I make sure parts get out the door, I make brakes work, I make sure all the parts fit like they are supposed to, I make every single thing related to how brakes work does it better than it should. I do not do websites, IT, shipping labels, or anything related to computer sales except answer email if someone can keep my email program working. You can have good brakes or a good website, I can't do both.
I have a construction business. I do not take many calls, 3-4 a week maybe.

I have not checked my voice mail in 3 years. It has a message that says if you need me ,text me or call my assistant. My business grew 30 percent when I did this .

I haven’t been inside my bank 2 times in 5 years.

I receive and send 500-1000 texts and e mails every day .

You just have to be ruthless with your time out here to make it is all I know.

I can’t manage a website , Facebook messenger or much else...but I can run a festool tracksaw and keep my little company between the ditches ....I’m ok with that, most of the time.

Last edited:
I have a construction business. I do not take many calls, 3-4 a week maybe.

I have not checked my voice mail in 3 years. It has message that says if you need me ,text me or call my assistant. My business grew 30 percent when I did this .

I haven’t been inside my bank 2 times in 5 years.

I receive and send 500-1000 texts and e mails every day .

You just have to be ruthless with your time out here to make it is all I know.

I can’t manage a website , Facebook messenger or much else...but I can run a festool tracksaw and keep my little company between the ditches ....I’m ok with that, most of the time.
Everyone needs to do what they are good at. I'm good at a lot of things, computers ain't on that list.

Everyone needs to do what they are good at. I'm good at a lot of things, computers ain't on that list.
Me neither, I suck at em and generally view them as a source of information and reference . Beyond that , I can’t make money on one . Some folks can .

Leave it to the new guy to start trouble about web sites... not my intention.

I have been looking at prices of replacement windows and this is one of the better deals I have seen for Bestop or factory. If anyone sees a better deal, links would be appreciated.

I am sure I will be asking more questions and look forward to seeing what direction those answers take.🍺🍿

Thanks!

• Haha