Anyone know what these are?

egclassic

TJ Enthusiast
So I was going through a bag that the PO gave me when I bought the Jeep and these were at the bottom.
Can't for the life of me, figure out what they are for, or if they are even "parts" for the Jeep.
Don't want to pitch them until I'm sure they don't belong to something on the jeep.
Thanks

IMG_20170221_182812811.jpg

I've scratched my head trying to visualize where they would go, if they were for the jeep. The bag I referred to contained the emergency rain cover, the PO also stuck the rear wiper arm in there, which I'm glad he did. The rear wiper didn't work when I got it, but all it ended up being was the switch in the dash, and I didn't have to go out and buy a new arm.
That's why I am assuming these brackets are for something jeep related, but who knows. Guess they'll go into the junk drawer, "just in case"!
They wouldn't be for something when you take the doors off, would they? (foot rest) One has a factory rubber cap on the end, and the other has a rubber band in place of the "lost" cap.:nusenuse:

Last edited:
So I was going through a bag that the PO gave me when I bought the Jeep and these were at the bottom.
Can't for the life of me, figure out what they are for, or if they are even "parts" for the Jeep.
Don't want to pitch them until I'm sure they don't belong to something on the jeep.
Thanks

View attachment 11333
Dimensions? I can't tell if they are half an inch or 4 inches long.

I never understood the need for foot pegs. You can easily rest your foot on the door fender (where scratches are in the above picture). Plenty of air flow to ya balls right there. :)

Reactions: CasterTroy