Anyone watching the Olympics

Just the opposite for me. When the Seattle Super Sonics moved to OKC was the day I stopped watching the NBA. I still follow and watch an occasional Gonzaga basketball game though.
I enjoy college games much more over NBA - BLM

Just the opposite for me. When the Seattle Super Sonics moved to OKC was the day I stopped watching the NBA. I still follow and watch an occasional Gonzaga basketball game though.
Gonzaga, proof that White Men CAN Jump.

If it wasn’t for this thread I’m not even sure I’d know they were happening. I think the Olympics are not really that relevant anymore.

1645065109259.png

• Haha
Reactions: Daryl and L J
All winter alpine sports are far more fun and exciting than working on a Jeep, washing a Jeep, reading a vehicle enthusiast forum, or driving a Jeep on pavement. Just sayin.

The shooting stuff interests me. I don't watch it because the cross country ski in between. But it's crazy to jack up your heart rate and stop and shoot that accurately.

My kids curl. I may take it up in retirement. It's like bowling, but your beer stays cold.

Anyone see the article about the cross country skier whose penis froze? LOL

The irony was it was the second time this has happened to him.

Apparently it really hurts when it thaws out.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/winter-olympics/60466907
I saw the headline, didn't read the story, did he stop to Fuck a polar bear? The way the world is it wouldn't surprise me if he did.

• Haha
Reactions: JMT