California Anywhere to rent a Jeep in San Diego?

I made the trip to San Diego and ended up riding in a Nissan. I found a couple of Wranglers on Turo but I should have planned ahead a few more days. My mistake looking at the last minute like it was Enterprise Rental. The one I found available wanted a $1 a mile over 100 miles and I was driving to the desert to see Slot Canyon and Ocotillo Wells. About 225 miles round trip. A great adventure even though it wasn't in a Jeep. Thanks again for the tip on Turo. I'll use it in the future.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
I made the trip to San Diego and ended up riding in a Nissan. I found a couple of Wranglers on Turo but I should have planned ahead a few more days. My mistake looking at the last minute like it was Enterprise Rental. The one I found available wanted a $1 a mile over 100 miles and I was driving to the desert to see Slot Canyon and Ocotillo Wells. About 225 miles round trip. A great adventure even though it wasn't in a Jeep. Thanks again for the tip on Turo. I'll use it in the future.
Any photos of Slot Canyon or Ocotillo Wells ?

Slot Canyon. I have some video but not sure if I can upload that. Friendly people in a strange place is how I would describe it. Being from FL it's a trip for me just to step out on the desert.

IMG_20190602_130657896_HDR.jpg

IMG_20190602_131344724_HDR.jpg

IMG_20190602_132208889.jpg

Reactions: Kiwi TJ and Alex01
Turo is great. I rented a 1990 miata for a weekend getway in mendicino in October.
20190307_164759.jpg

What a fun car to drive.