Belt tensioner pulley assembly & mount

Imposter71

Hey everybody,
Haven't been on here much lately, hope you all are doing good.
Question for you. 2006 LJ manual. Does the belt tensioner assembly bolt into a removable bracket and if so what is that thing called so I can get another one if needed?
Issue: Belt was squeaking. Found the tensioner pulley assembly not holding. Got a new one and when I went to replace it the old housing was in pcs and the nubs on the back are broken off into whatever it mounts to. The actual mounting bolt came out OK ( surprise!) It got dark on me and I couldn't really see what was going to be involved in getting those things out. Had to work early this morning so I am at a standstill until I have time to look at it again, so I thought I would do some research and maybe save myself a little trouble later. Tried some forum, google, etc searches but no luck yet. It looks like that tensioner mounts to a removable bracket so I was hoping someone had some info on that.
As always, any info/comments/suggestions are appreciated. Thanks,
Tom

So the tensioner does mount into a braket. 4 bolts hold bracket on. Looks like this. You may be able to see where the tensioner nubs broke off in here. Hopefully I can get them out and just replace the tensioner.

image.jpeg