Bestop Rebates

Noslo65

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Does anyone know if Bestop has put out all of their spring rebates that will be offered for the season? Looking to purchase a sailcloth replace-a-top but I’m not seeing it listed in the spring rebates. It was offered that spring with a rebate and I put it off hoping to get the same rebate this spring. Thanks for any input.

Yeah I saw those, unfortunately it looks like they only have rebates on the higher end tops this year. I was hoping that I was missing something or that more rebates might be available later.

I decided to buy a soft top and I have been waiting for the rebate for a few months now. I only have a hard top, pretty excited. Going to order mine over the weekend. Decided to go with spice since it is less common. My wife is even excited, she has never been excited to buy anything for the TJ until this.

I decided to buy a soft top and I have been waiting for the rebate for a few months now. I only have a hard top, pretty excited. Going to order mine over the weekend. Decided to go with spice since it is less common. My wife is even excited, she has never been excited to buy anything for the TJ until this.

So which top are you purchasing and is there a rebate for that top?