Bestop TJ Bumper Clearance

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been eyeing the Highrock High Access bumper for a while now, but I'm still not sure if I should get it, even at this solid price. I like the look, but my Jeep is mostly a daily driver and the stock bumper suits me fine. It would be nice to know what the weight is. Amazon lists the shipping weight as 60 pounds.

I've been eyeing the Highrock High Access bumper for a while now, but I'm still not sure if I should get it, even at this solid price. I like the look, but my Jeep is mostly a daily driver and the stock bumper suits me fine. It would be nice to know what the weight is. Amazon lists the shipping weight as 60 pounds.
Amazon is usually pretty close with their weights. I have the bestop rear bumper that I bought last year still in the box. Amazon was correct with its weight. The Bestop bumpers are solid and heavy. I like the look of the High Access bumper, but at 60'ish pounds it's way to heavy for me. I considered there frame width bumper but it doesn't look like it will work with an antirock.
I just pulled off my Garvin ATS (44lbs) front bumper last night. Today I'm going to cut my stock one down to a stubby and fill all of the holes. It should be around 13 pounds after that. If I don't like the look I might consider an aluminum bumper or just toss the Garvin back on.

Reactions: il buono
Status
Not open for further replies.