SOLD Black OEM half doors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasitek

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Price
**Please read closely**

I have a set of black half doors off a 2006 tj. Color code is px8. Paint has some scratches but is in overall good shape. (Paint is 7.5/10. Body is 9.5/10)
The interior panels are slate grey and will ONLY match an 03-06. The agate on the 97-02 is ever so slightly different. These door panels are a 9.8/10. There is very very minor fading on one portion of the top edge of one door (Pictured and circled in red). It's so slight I could barely catch it on camera. These doors have NO RUST AT ALL. These would be the perfect doors to run with any color jeep since they're black. Or, you can run them while you save money to get them color matched :) They are in great shape body wise and would be the perfect candidate to have a pristine set of color matched half doors once painted. There is some tiny tiny little dings that you can barely call dings (They are circled in blue). I also have some khaki interior door panels that are in great shape but not near as perfect as the slate grey. I'd rate the khaki panels an 8.5-9/10. There are a few scratches (pictured). I am asking $600 for the doors which includes the upper FABRIC ONLY. The uppers are in great shape. I can send pictures if wanted. IF you want the frame too, you must pay for additional shipping as the frame doesn't fit with the doors. If somebody wants to buy just the interior panels, i'm asking $300 for either color. However, I will only sell the panels as a set once the half doors have sold. If you want a certain set of panels you must find someone to buy the half doors with the other color first. All prices are non negotiable since these are the 2 hardest color interior panels to find and are both in great condition and i'm not in a hurry to sell. One of the mirrors housing is cracked (pictured) but still completely functional. The mirrors will probably be shipped in a separate box as I don't think they'll fit with the doors themselves. (I will cover the shipping for the mirrors) I have shipped many half doors and have never had a problem with them being damaged. Shipping is on buyers dime but for reference, shipping from Raleigh NC to Sacramento CA is only $150 bucks. If you struggled with geography like I did in high school, that's the 2 furthest states in the USA. Shipping anywhere else should be less than that. If you send me your zip code i'll get an exact number for you. I hope everyone's having a great holiday and Merry Christmas. The only trade i'm interested in is $600 dollars in cash, venmo, paypal, or cashapp.

P.S. Sorry for the extensive amount of photos. Wanted every little bit pictured. I have even more photos but the limit was 20 :(

IMG_8549.JPG

IMG_8522.JPG

IMG_8523.JPG

IMG_8539.JPG

IMG_8537.JPG

IMG_8531.JPG

IMG_8519.JPG

IMG_8527.JPG

IMG_8551.JPG

IMG_8529.JPG

IMG_8546.JPG

IMG_8521.JPG

IMG_8534.JPG

IMG_8544.JPG

IMG_8528.JPG

IMG_8535.JPG

IMG_8533.JPG

IMG_8544.JPG

IMG_8545.jpg

IMG_8532.jpg

Last edited:
Can I get just the slate gray panels? That’s all I need to finish my half doors and they are so hard to find. Fine with your price. Happy to pay right away. I’ve been liking forever for a pair of slate grey interior panels.

Status
Not open for further replies.