SOLD Mint khaki half doors with khaki interior panels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasitek

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Price
Tomorrow I’m going to acquire some khaki half doors with khaki interior door panels that are in fantastic condition. I’m asking $1000 for them or $600 for the exterior panels with painted black interior panels and i’l keep the khaki interior panels for myself. Price might be negotiable as time goes by but, I’ll be driving from nc to denver CO and then from denver up through wyoming, idaho and ending in portland. The drive start september 28/29th. I can ship but you must pay shipping. I can also ship from a neighboring state if i’m close to your state which will make shipping reasonable. Uppers not included. ***ONLY INTERESTED IN TRADING EXTERIOR SHELL FOR DEEP BERYL GREEN HALF DOOR SHELLS***. Will get better pictures tomorrow. Posted locally as well.

20667761-8655-4AED-BC6F-AE2865B00443.png

111F47E7-FD57-490D-A717-2FB53F26F73C.png

Tomorrow I’m going to acquire some khaki half doors with khaki interior door panels that are in fantastic condition. I’m asking $1000 for them or $600 for the exterior panels with painted black interior panels and i’l keep the khaki interior panels for myself. Price might be negotiable as time goes by but, I’ll be driving from nc to denver CO and then from denver up through wyoming, idaho and ending in portland. The drive start september 28/29th. I can ship but you must pay shipping. I can also ship from a neighboring state if i’m close to your state which will make shipping reasonable. Uppers not included. ***ONLY INTERESTED IN TRADING EXTERIOR SHELL FOR DEEP BERYL GREEN HALF DOOR SHELLS***. Will get better pictures tomorrow. Posted locally as well.

View attachment 190576

View attachment 190577
cringe everytime I see doors resting on rocks. Look great tho

Reactions: taylormade73
Did you close out the sale? Title shows Sold. Making sure as I'm looking for half doors, Khaki exterior would have been a huge bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.