SOLD Body Armor 4x4 TJ-4121 Black Steel Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

toximus

I buy Chinese
Supporting Member
Price
These have just over 5000 miles on them and multiple wheeling trips. I removed them because I don't like the way they are mounted to the frame which causes squeaks. They do have a few scratches. Aside from that, nothing is wrong with them.

New these are $250. I'm asking $150 with free shipping to your door — assuming shipping doesn't cost more than that. If you can do local pickup I'd go down to $100.

They are a bit dirty. If they don't sell quickly I'll clean them up and retake pictures when I have time.

I washed them up. The top sides look perfect. The bottoms do have a few scratches but aren't bent.

IMG_20190517_093154.jpg

IMG_20190517_093203.jpg

IMG_20190517_093216.jpg

I'm interested. Do these bolt into the body mounts?

Yes. To the underside of them so they're very easy to install — you don't even need to lift the body. You can reuse your existing bolts.

These are nice, great deal. They provide a step as well as some protection, and are flush so they don't hinder clearance. Here is how they look on my TJ with 2" of suspension lift. GLWS, thought I would provide a free pic of them on a TJ!
Screen Shot 2019-05-17 at 11.45.36 AM.png

Do either of you have a picture of them on a jeep with a body lift. Also toximus do you have any Rubicon rock sliders for sale? I would be interested in them

Do either of you have a picture of them on a jeep with a body lift. Also toximus do you have any Rubicon rock sliders for sale? I would be interested in them
I have a set, I fear shipping/ box would be the expensive part but PM me if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.