Arizona Boinked

ac_

zombicon
Supporting Member
Hey @Boinked I am pretty sure I saw you today. Small world!

If it was you, I was the guy that gave you the hippy wave from the blue truck this morning! It would have been cool if I was in my TJ, you would have known it was me, but sadly I am waiting for a brake booster still.

Anyways if it was you, It is good to see you man! If it wasn't, then some dude in a blue TJ with STT pro's thinks I am a real fan!

Reactions: Boinked
Nice it was me. I thought it was a bit strange but now it make perfect sense. I was on my way to class.

Reactions: ac_
It's not fair that two of the very few guys on this forum who know how to set up gears live in the same town. :mad:

It's not fair that two of the very few guys on this forum who know how to set up gears live in the same town. :mad:
Well i will tell you they same thing i tell my other friends. I will regear my jeep any time. I will not regear anyone else's. If i screew up my gears i blame myself. I did the cost vs benefits on my gears. I can do them 3 times before It costs as much as a shop.
I don't want to take the liability on someone else's jeep. But i will lend you all the advice I have and even watch and help. And even bring the special tools.

I would feel like a ass if a dif locked up at freeway speed. Now it should give warning. But my friends are not that smart.

Nice, I was on my way to work.

The blue sun shade looks really nice on your TJ.

Im fighting a bad track bar right now. PO just moved it drilled a new hole. It doesn't wobble at all. But im an inch out of square with the rear.

Im on a spending freeze until I save enough money to buy the hole 4inch currie package. I don't want to spend 130 on a trackbar just to toss it away.

Im fighting a bad track bar right now. PO just moved it drilled a new hole. It doesn't wobble at all. But im an inch out of square with the rear.

Im on a spending freeze until I save enough money to buy the hole 4inch currie package. I don't want to spend 130 on a trackbar just to toss it away.
You are smart, that sounds like the stupid crap I have been doing, like buy a lift, and not liking it then buying a new one. I should also source my parts better too it looks like, because I paid 100 dollars more than that for mine.