Bout time I join

LuvmyTJ's

Hey fellow TJ enthusiasts...

Wife n I love Jeep's...we currently have an 03 SE and a 04 Columbia edition. Between us both we've had a CJ5(her 1st vehicle),a YJ(what she was driving when we met), a 14 JK,18 JLU,and a KL trailhawk if ya wanna count that.

So I had the 18 JL for 13 months and it just didn't make me giddy like our 04 does. So I traded it in last Sept for an 03 SE that someone put waaaay to much money in for a 4 banger,but I'm ok with that. Only thing I had to change was the god awful 20" wheels on it for some proper 15s(fuel lethals),and 33x10.50 km3s. It already had a 4 inch lift,n 4.88 gears when I bought it. 5 speed tranny. N too many other misc things to mention.

The 04 is more mild with a 2" spacer lift with 30s on the stock wheels. 5 speed tranny. We like our manuals if ya can't tell. ;)

Anyways thought I'd finally join in to converse with fellow TJ owners. Honestly I can say TJs are my favorite generation...I shouldn't have to say why on this forum..y'all should know. ;)

PS..I'm from Western PA btw...cheers

IMG_20200117_165446688.jpg

IMG_20190927_160457657.jpg

Welcome to the forum! I know what you mean too. I had a really nice JK for a while, but it just didn’t do it for me like the TJ does.

Anyways, welcome to the forum. You’re definitely in the right place!

Welcome to the forum! I know what you mean too. I had a really nice JK for a while, but it just didn’t do it for me like the TJ does.

Anyways, welcome to the forum. You’re definitely in the right place!

My old jk was a close 2nd and I did like mine...but I'd still rather have a tj tho.

0915171814.jpg

1125171422_HDR.jpg

@Chris...too bad they don't make em anymore cus there's nothing else out there I'd wanna drive...in the near future it's gonna be harder n harder to find them clean with low miles without traveling far to get one. Although they are still out there...

Just gonna have to keep fixing n rebuilding the ones I got...lol. Or settle for a newer gen 🙄

@Chris...too bad they don't make em anymore cus there's nothing else out there I'd wanna drive...in the near future it's gonna be harder n harder to find them clean with low miles without traveling far to get one. Although they are still out there...

Just gonna have to keep fixing n rebuilding the ones I got...lol. Or settle for a newer gen 🙄

I agree!

I think there are enough out there though that you won’t have any issue in your lifetime finding a clean one or keeping it running.

Welcome! Good call on those wheels... The first ones looked super dumb. Low profiles on a Jeep just look ridiculous.