Built TJ Rubicon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Q

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Link removed.

Looks really nice. If anyone is interested please let me know. It's really close to me and was just at my buddy's shop.

Last edited:
Well, if you don't buy it, let me know. I'm contemplating a similar build. It'd be easier to just buy his and keep mine as-is.

Well, if you don't buy it, let me know. I'm contemplating a similar build. It'd be easier to just buy his and keep mine as-is.

I'm not looking to buy it...Just passing along the info. I recognized it because the Jeep shop did a Rubicon post yesterday since he had 6 Rubicons there this week including this one and mine. Let me know if you want me to look into it for you.

I'm in Texas, so I'd love to have somebody put eyes on it. If you're already talking to him, an introduction would be great. If you are willing to "inspect" it, I'd certainly take care of you for your time.

My brother is in northern Virginia and has agreed to pick it up if everything checks out. I'll try to DM you and send my contact information. Probably easier than posting back and forth.

Status
Not open for further replies.