Calling all craigslist cities!!

dylansalrin

Orthopedic Circulator
Supporting Member
I ask anybody and everybody for help with a craigslist search. I'm selling my beloved short bus (yellow) TJ SE tomorrow morning and need to find a new jeep ASAP. I am willing to travel anywhere in the US and have search most if not all the major cities but I'm sure I've missed some. I ask that anyone reading does a quick 5 min search to see if any clean LJs are for sale near you. Here are the general wish list (obviously still post it it fits any of these) doesn't have to be all.

- clean body, aka no rust at all.
- $15,000 or under
- 115,000 miles or less
- lifted (preferably with a SYE aka no t case drop)
- no decals or stickers
- clean title
- no scramblers
- running driving condition
- street legal

This will be my DD and a trail rig only for overlanding trips. (At least until I can afford to protect it against the rock parks here in the Midwest).

THANK YOU!!!!!!!
(Poser pic for goodbye attention)

11e11ecc0e759e6f18dff04c09aac9dc.jpg

Last edited:
Quite a few TJs in Jacksonville, FL for 15k or less. Most aren't lifted though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw that one you posted from my own searching. Kinda scares me with all those miles on the drivetrain even with a rebuilt engine. Still a ton of miles on the tranny and gears right? Btw thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, but if I find one like that here in no rust California I'll buy it since I sold my TJ 2 days ago and am on the market for another one, but LJs in that condition out here go for much more than that. You may be able to find a stock Rubi around that price though, but I may grab that too :)

Sorry, but if I find one like that here in no rust California I'll buy it since I sold my TJ 2 days ago and am on the market for another one, but LJs in that condition out here go for much more than that. You may be able to find a stock Rubi around that price though, but I may grab that too :)

Ha yea I am pretty sure I WONT be going anywhere in California. Bunch of overpriced nut jobs(;

Check Panama City, Florida Craigslist. There are a couple. One is on Dawsonville Georgia and is 19 something. Also check out EZ Jeeps in Orlando.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Reactions: dylansalrin
Wow, nice find! Not far from me either, only 60 miles away!

Post some photos of this thing once you get it all cleaned up.

Should have paid you to go check it out!!! Ha would have saved me the 2 hour phone call with the guy going over everything. Thank goodness he knew his stuff though. Nothing worse than buying a jeep from a mall crawler

Should have paid you to go check it out!!! Ha would have saved me the 2 hour phone call with the guy going over everything. Thank goodness he knew his stuff though. Nothing worse than buying a jeep from a mall crawler

Ha, you should have! We go to Eugene (where that TJ is located) almost every other weekend!