Canadian Mass Shooting

I live less than 5 minutes from where the shooter was taken down. I knew the RCMP officer that was killed, one of my best friends relative was killed, and good friends parents live on the road where the killings started and he can't get ahold of them, and the RCMP are not telling him anything right now.

I live less than 5 minutes from where the shooter was taken down. I knew the RCMP officer that was killed, one of my best friends relative was killed, and good friends parents live on the road where the killings started and he can't get ahold of them, and the RCMP are not telling him anything right now.

Very sorry to hear this. By all accounts so far the perpetrator was well known, liked and a fairly normal guy. I'm sure we'll learn more but it's very puzzling up to now.

Not going to get political, but it is important to know, the majority of Canada's population lives within 100 miles of the US border. The crime stats 100 miles north and 100 miles south of the border are almost identical with a couple minor exceptions. Sad that this happened.

Reactions: Blondie70