Catalytic Convertor Media Removal

I think if you had spent any time in a place that suffered from the kind of smog they had in the 60s and 70s, before catalytic converters, you would be very grateful for them. I also think you would be very grateful if you had children with respiratory conditions who can safely walk down the street without triggering an asthma attack.
Oh, to be sure, I am very grateful! Right now there is an ever increasing amount of Desert. Adding CO2 is the correct thing to reveres this along with planting crops to enrich the soil back to plant supporting.
think MARS with not enough CO2 to keep the vegetation and the Photosynthesis process that creates oxygen and keeps the balance of the earth from screwing to far to recover? Man should keep his damn hands out of it, he is far too stupid on the subject. Photosynthesis is a very robust and aggressive negative regulation process, it has worked to make earth habitable for millions of years... even when the CO2 content was as high as 4000 ppm! man is a Phuckwit compared to that process and yet it is simple enough to teach in 4th grade!
Take into consideration what mankind ( in it's selfish prerogative) is willing to risk to gain power?

I like the idea of doing that can anyone foresee challenges such as the O2 sensors reaching due to these being longer or anything .... I'm not trying to be stupid I'm just trying to keep this particular project on a budget... To help offset the fact that the last one wasn't. ... And I'm only doing that to give myself some peace of mind... And maybe keep my wife from killing me.
Your not stupid!
You are out of your expertise!
There are many very knowledgeable people here on this forum who will help you along!
Knowledge is gained by experience!
You are doing great seeking out information you don't know and asking how to understand it!
I respect you for this.
Most just take it to the dealer and get soaked for $100s, if not $1000s!
My converterless ATVs do this too.
If they are they are dumping raw fuel out of the exhaust and it is not water!