CB Radio Mount Locations

for now I have my CB mounted right next to my shifter, homemade bracket. but i recently bought a mount and can't wait to install it and see if i like it. I know a lot of people have bought it and some have said good and some have said bad things about rugged ridge, but honestly its so cheap Its worth seeing for my self. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004IA5BQQ/?tag=wranglerorg-20

That's a good mount for sure. It was my first choice until I discovered the Arizona Rocky Road mount.

As Chris uses, my choice was the Arizona Rocky Road mount too. It's pretty nice in that you run the wiring through it so it's hidden, and there's no drilling involved to mount it. Plus it's robust enough so it can carry some weight without any movement. Mine supports both my CB and ham radio. Man I just noticed how clean the radios still were back then lol.

CB Radios New Jeep.JPG

Reactions: Chris
The nice thing about the Arizona Rocky Road mount is also the fact (like Jerry pointed out) that it can carry more than just your CB radio.

The Arizona Rocky Road mount looks good, if I didn't already buy the Rugged ridge one I would consider it. In the future I may consider looking into that mount.

Reactions: Chris
The Arizona Rocky Road mount looks good, if I didn't already buy the Rugged ridge one I would consider it. In the future I may consider looking into that mount.

I'm sure your mount will be just fine! :cool:

Reactions: Julian