Checking for Interest on a TJ Frame

Status
Not open for further replies.

wmblore

TJ Enthusiast
Lifetime Supporting Member
Price
Less than $1500
Not sure if this is the best spot or if it can be cross posted to another thread or forum.

In my search for a TJ frame that was not crazy expensive I have found 2 and possibly 3. I had quotes of $1800, 2000 and 2500 and I wasn't going to spend more than $1500. Shipping and driving to Arizona and Utah also didn't sound fun. I have two sources saying they have one under 1500. I will be going to look up and hopefully pick one up this weekend. I am willing to bring them both, a possible third I haven't heard from, to San Diego if others are interested. I am NOT asking for a deposit just a commitment if others are interested. The frames are near enough that I don't mind getting them both and bringing them home.

Both frames are for the 97-02 4.0L. I was told the 2003-2006 also work with an easy cross member switch, and the only difference if you have a 2.4 is the motor mounts. I am new to this so feel free to comment on frame swaps. Also, there is a chance If the frames do not meet my expectations I will be coming home with nothing, so no promises.

I am looking for no rust and no weld repairs. If You might be interested just reply here and I will keep you all updated.

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.