Colorado Springs Rubi

Bill D

IMG_0016.JPG
IMG_1713.JPG
Hey, all. . . . Just bought this Rubicon a couple of months ago and I really love it. What's even better is my wife loves even more than I do. It is as clean as a new one inside and out (other than a few small paint chips which I'm working on) and 73,000 miles. Absolutely no sign of rust anywhere.

I have a couple of CJ's - a 1963 CJ5 that's going to get an odd fire Dauntless which is being rebuilt, and a 1980 CJ5 that has recently received ARB air lockers in both front and rear and 4:1 gears in the transfer. I have been a CJ guy for a long time and will keep both of them BUT, I gotta admit I could get used to wheeling in air conditioned, well appointed comfort that came from the factory with goodies that I spent several thousand to have in my CJ. Plus, it keeps momma happy.

Reactions: kt99tj and Chris
Welcome to the TJ family! There are a lot of great people of this forum and a wealth of information. If you have a question, ask it. Someone here has probably run across the same problem at some. Great looking rubicon. And please add some pics of your CJs too. A lot of us got our love affair of jeeps from willys and CJs.

Last edited:
Beautiful Rubicon, it looks like it has been very well taken care of. Looks like you made a great purchase!