WTB: Connection that plugs into the fuel pump for 97 Wrangler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris2197

Need the connection that plugs into the fuel pump for my 97 wrangler.

1DBB42ED-C01D-42ED-8E3C-9FA2E7023B17.jpeg

if that's the power from up front that's part a of harness, not just that lead, IIRC. find a local part out or junk yard and see if they'll let you snip it off. then just tie it into your wires.

if that's the power from up front that's part a of harness, not just that lead, IIRC. find a local part out or junk yard and see if they'll let you snip it off. then just tie it into your wires.
That’s my plan. Just seeing if any members are parting out a Jeep and could ship that part to me. Not got free of course tho lol

Reactions: someguysjeep
That’s my plan. Just seeing if any members are parting out a Jeep and could ship that part to me. Not got free of course tho lol
Worse case, you could get a set of molecular connectors and replace both, the tank and harness end.

Reactions: RobertJ
If you do replace the connector make sure it's rated for the amps.

I have a spare pigtail that will work for you but I don't know exactly where I left it. If you'd like, I can let you know once I run across it.

Reactions: Chris
If you do replace the connector make sure it's rated for the amps.

I have a spare pigtail that will work for you but I don't know exactly where I left it. If you'd like, I can let you know once I run across it.
If you have the pigtail text me. Number is 1(262)-366-8166.

Status
Not open for further replies.