Contacting UCF

MountaineerTom

LJ Enthusiast, Retired USAF Weapons Loader
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Has anyone had any luck contacting Under Cover Fabworks? I’ve called and left a message and sent a few emails and get nothing.

A few months ago when I was considering their fuel tank skid and trans skid, all my emails were answered promptly.
Were you trying to get info on a product or order?

Reactions: Wildman
A few months ago when I was considering their fuel tank skid and trans skid, all my emails were answered promptly.
Were you trying to get info on a product or order?
About an order. Something they forgot to include.

-Called their number but they want you to leave a message, which I did.
-Send two emails to the email address they list on their page; [email protected]
-Used the message block on their page for my order. Not sure if this is another email or some other type of message system.

Last edited:

-Send two emails to the email address they list on their page; [email protected]
-Used the message block on their page for my order. Not sure how this is another email or some other type of message system.
I think it’s only one guy. One time I ordered something and emailed him about what was taking so long. It took a few days but he eventually got back to me. He said he had an emergency surgery or hospital visit.

Reactions: MountaineerTom

-Used the message block on their page for my order. Not sure how this is another email or some other type of message system.
Seems odd that no one has gotten back to you. I know it may be frustrating, but I would keep calling.

I had good response from them recently. I was considering one of their bumpers. Emailed the address on their website and, I believe, also emailed via the "send message' link also on their site.

I contacted with a couple of questions pre- purchase and one afterward and they responded within one business day every time.

Edit: Looking back into my emails, I see they responded from 2 different addresses; [email protected] and [email protected]. Looks like the 'sales' address is the one listed on the site; give the other a try and see if you have any better luck.

Last edited:
Seems odd that no one has gotten back to you. I know it may be frustrating, but I would keep calling.
It’s nothing major, but something I did pay for.

I had good response from them recently. I was considering one of their bumpers. Emailed the address on their website and, I believe, also emailed via the "send message' link also on their site.

I contacted with a couple of questions pre- purchase and one afterward and they responded within one business day every time.

Edit: Looking back into my emails, I see they responded from 2 different addresses; [email protected] and [email protected]. Looks like the 'sales' address is the one listed on the site; give the other a try and see if you have any better luck.

I’ll give that second email a try. Thank you.

Reactions: DaveC
Typical "fuck you" cs.

Need to give us your money, or have us give you a good reason to give us your money? - our agents are working 24/7 to satisfy your needs through chat, phone or email!

Problem with order? - crickets.

Keep bashing them.
Recently Savvy pulled that shit on me, they were on top of the game to answer question and resolve payment issue for 3 days straight. When order arrived with missing parts, i could not get a word out of them for a week.
On Saturday evening, which was 4th or 5th email, I told them that on Monday I will file a despite with a bank - got a response from them withing 2 hours.

• Face Palm
Reactions: antighboatye
Matt's always been good about getting back to customers. If they're not responding, it's because they are either shut down for the holidays, short staffed, or there's some sort of other issue. They will get back to you I'm sure!