Control arms

But on your link, they are cheaper, so it looks like there is a little higher price for the double adjustable.
Oh and looking again those are actually Curries and not Rokmens
The Rokmen with the rear upper double adjustable are $1149, the Currie without are $1279

The Rokmen with the rear upper double adjustable are $1149, the Currie without are $1279
Haha yeah like @Chris said Curries are over-priced. Also FYI I found Curries the cheapest on Summit Racing so far. But the Rokmens look interesting, but if I was going to buy those I will order over the phone. Not going to take a chance on buying it from the site again.

Reactions: broken scope
So my question remains - are what Rokmen call 'fully cushioned flex joints' actually Johnny joints?
According to @bobthetj03 earlier, flex joints mean jj, also a short google also found that Rokmen only uses jj unless you want something custom. also if you read the reviews on the link, it said people are raving about them because they are JJ on both ends. Originally they did clevite and jj, but now they only do jj and jj unless you ask for it to be custom the old way is what I gathered.

Reactions: jpoglianich
According to @bobthetj03 earlier, flex joints mean jj, also a short google also found that Rokmen only uses jj unless you want something custom. also if you read the reviews on the link, it said people are raving about them because they are JJ on both ends. Originally they did clevite and jj, but now they only do jj and jj unless you ask for it to be custom the old way is what I gathered.
Ok, thanks. I just wondered why they don't spell that out.

Not going to take a chance on buying it from the site again.

What's wrong with buying it from there site? I bought my body lift from the site and got it 3 days later in the mail.

Reactions: ac_
It may or may not have said "in stock" but it did take my money and months later I heard nothing till I eventually called. He did offer a refund, but I gave him two more months before I finally took the refund. I do see where the control arms say "in stock" and the actual bumper does not, but he did say he is giving refunds a lot for the front bumper. I think if it is back ordered then he should state that or not take money on the site, in my opinion, especially because I ordered mine last Sept and still he is not making this bumper, but still taking money and giving refunds.

It was no problem getting the refund, so he is probably ok to deal with, but he is not one for communications. So when you do order something online there is no response and you kind of wonder till it shows up or you call to find out where it is. (Not even an automated response when you order.)

Oh ya and according to @Squatch not really a fast shipper

If they are actual JJ's then great. However there are plenty of knock off "cushioned flex joints" out there that may or may not last any time at all. Be absolutely sure what you are getting before you order.

There must have been a time
when we could have said no.

Reactions: jjvw
Just throwing this out there. I can get you guys a full set of Core 4x4 arms with JJs at both ends in Black or Charcoal with all new grade 8 hardware for less than that. Colors are $40.00 more per set. I have not put the new Tier Four up on the site yet. I am waiting for Spence to get me images. I added an optional upgrade to the Tier Three though. See them on the site here.

Have a great day!

Allen

EDIT: Add to cart for savings. :)

Reactions: derekmac