Defroster control not working

This right? I don’t see anything obvious wrong with it.View attachment 169174

Thanks again for all the help everyone and yeah I will look used $550 is crazy.
The vacuum lines are still attached, so that’s good. Check the other two actuators also. If the vacuum lines are attached to those also, the last test will require a vacuum pump like you posted earlier. If they hold vacuum, then purchase a switch.

The vacuum lines are still attached, so that’s good. Check the other two actuators also. If the vacuum lines are attached to those also, the last test will require a vacuum pump like you posted earlier. If they hold vacuum, then purchase a switch.

Ok I will go crawl around under there and find them and see what I can see.

I was getting strong vacuum checking the others by hand. Would I not be able to tell that without the vacuum gage?

<—--Not good at vacuum leaks.

Ok I will go crawl around under there and find them and see what I can see.

I was getting strong vacuum checking the others by hand. Would I not be able to tell that without the vacuum gage?

<—--Not good at vacuum leaks.
You need a gauge so you can see the rate of the leak by watching the needle movement.

You need a gauge so you can see the rate of the leak by watching the needle movement.

That makes since, thanks. I Guess I should think things through without a 2 year old jumping on my lap. =-) I will pick one up next week and continue the work. Again, I appreciate the help.

Reactions: Daryl
AAHHHHH HAAAAA!
2777AAAA-FDE1-4A03-94AA-F4A052B8A41D.jpeg

Found it! Thanks @Daryl you were right.

I am blaming @Alex01 for this one he was running the wires in that area. I think he had too many Root Beers while helping!

Haha Just kidding I don’t know how it happened but now I can sleep tonight.

Thanks everyone!

AAHHHHH HAAAAA!
View attachment 169181

I am blaming @Alex01 for this one he was running the wires in that area. I think he had too many Root Beers while helping!

Thanks everyone!
And all is right with the world again. 😆

Reactions: Midnight LJR
AAHHHHH HAAAAA!
View attachment 169181

Thanks everyone!
I dont know... I ran the power but someone else added the loom for the signal and vss wire. Prehaps someone carelessly wrapped electrical trap around the loom and knocked something off with the roll of tape. 😆

I'll take the blame for a root beer during slick rock.

• Haha
Reactions: Midnight LJR