Do these alignment specs look correct?

Nordic

TJ Enthusiast
Hello all,

Several months ago, I had some wobbling issues, so I installed Currie Correctlync steering as well as a new steering stabilizer. I did an alignment using tape measures, and set the toe in to about 1/8th inch in at the 33" diameter mark, as suggested. I had a really slight shimmy after that, so I went to an alignment shop and had them, well, align it; and they said it was good. Anyhow, I was reading up on alignment on here the other day which said the reading is supposed to be .15 per side, and I thought "huh, I don't think the sheet said that". so I dug it out, and this is what it said:

So obviously .01 is a bit different from .15. The problem is that I can't go back to the alignment shop (or the jeep for that matter) for about 7 months because military, and I'm not really looking to go back to them a year later and pay again for them to fix it. When I do get back, could I simply rotate the tie rod in a rotation and get at least close? Whats also confusing to me is that I did the alignment to begin with and got the correct measurement as best I could tell, but the alignment rack said otherwise. Anyone have any input?

Thanks in advance