Endoscope / borescope suggestions

TJ Hunnicutt

Lord of Flatulence
Supporting Member
Been considering buying an Endoscope / borescope for a while and wondered if anyone had one they liked; especially if they have used it to good effect for scoping Wrangler frames for rust.

I'm eyeing this one at the moment.

Thanks, Teej

Boy! Talk about misreading something; I thought Endoscope was talking about health since I just had both an Endoscopy and Colonoscopy. I'm just fine. Are you? Have you had one or does bouncing around in a Jeep shake polyps loose?

Seriously, that looks like a cool tool. Show us a picture of your Jeeps innards.

Reactions: TJ Hunnicutt
Boy! Talk about misreading something; I thought Endoscope was talking about health since I just had both an Endoscopy and Colonoscopy. I'm just fine. Are you? Have you had one or does bouncing around in a Jeep shake polyps loose?

Seriously, that looks like a cool tool. Show us a picture of your Jeeps innards.
GOOD FOR YOU! I seriously need to make an appointment to get a colonoscopy. Any man over 50 should (so, I guess I'm really overdue :rolleyes:)

Reactions: chad and Shatto
Reactions: TJ Hunnicutt
Have not worked with one that has a built-in display but that one looks pretty slick. Be sure to peruse the 1, 2, and 3 star reviews to see what they have to say...especially if any mention that the seller "buys" good reviews.