Enough of this white bullshit

Have you had enough yet! You had better get with the program and start skiing!

Yes :(

I dont ski anymore, after breaking my leg, three surgeries and a concussion wearing a helmet, it's not worth it to me anymore. I was on crutches all winter and couldn't drive my car because it was a manual and that was my left leg.

The summers are excellent here though!

Wish we got snow. Pittsburgh just doesn't get real snow at all anymore it seems. Just a sloppy mess and a TON of rain! Time to move!
True we don’t get that much snow anymore in Pittsburgh but, I plow it as one of my jobs for a living. The less snow the better in my book. In 8 years, when I retire, I’ll be moving south to a much warmer climate.

Well we just got another inch today and 2-3" on Tuesday. I live in the mountains of Washington and don't mind it snowing sometimes but this year I was hoping for an easy winter. And at first I really thought that we were going to get that. But BOOM it dumped on us in February and it hasn't stopped yet. So I am ready for it to be over with.

Reactions: MaloStapalo and JMT
Did it give you any warning or did it fail.all of a sudden?
I have been hearing the baring giveing off a low growl for a couple weeks. But now its squealing bad. Like a sliping fan belt. But only when the clutch pedal is depressed.

Still have not found enough time to work on it. I have a new lux clutch kit on the table waiting for me.

Reactions: KCsTJ
I have been hearing the baring giveing off a low growl for a couple weeks. But now its squealing bad. Like a sliping fan belt. But only when the clutch pedal is depressed.

Still have not found enough time to work on it. I have a new lux clutch kit on the table waiting for me.
Understood. That's an all day job for me.

Wow, how beautiful. Vail must be paradise. Skiing on pow all the time. Must be nice compared to the slop we have over here all the time. Not to mention the amount of sunshine out there!!!! We have none.
Yep. Just gloom and doom here in the Burgh.

Moved to Austin last February so this was my first full winter in Texas. Being from Rochester ny it was nice only having to deal with 6 days below freezing rather than 6 months!

Reactions: JMT
Welp, we are getting another foot. The highway is shut down again. Closed for 12 hours yesterday. We have had 3 avalanches within a week 30 miles of Vail which has completely shutdown travel