Ever had one of these days?

Cisco Kid

Been around the block...twice!
Supporting Member
Adjusting my tow in and had nary a wrench to fit the rod bolts. Could not find my tape measure. Borrowed one from down the street.

Bought a metric wrench set from Tractor Supply and the 16 and 18 MM wrenches are not included in the set...The only two sizes that I needed at the time to install my Hydraulic Winch lines..So I bought them separately.

Bought a Universal Winch Plate that does not have any 2 bolt holes out of the 500 holes in the plate that match any holes on my TJ, so I ordered a Smittybuilt for a TJ.

How about you. tell me about one of your days.

An average Cisco Day

One of my days involves the kids waking up early (and therefore ruining our sleep), getting sick, puking everywhere, and then being fussy for the rest of the day. That's life with a 1 year old and a 4 year old (both girls) though!

I was assured a work boat to complete my job. So, I continued in the demolition of a cross member. Now its the next day and I have no boat. And the crossmember is hanging in the air. On air tuggers. With no way to get to it.

DSCN0647.JPG

Reactions: Cisco Kid
Ah, @Chris.... 2:37AM, your child is born; 2:37AM, your 3 year old tugs on your arm rousing you from sleep and you hear, "Daddy, my tummy doesn't feel so gooooo..."; 2:37AM, your 10 year old needs a hit of spray to quell the bronchitis cough; 2:37AM, where the he** is my 15 yr old daughter; 2:37AM, your 21 year old E-4 called to say they were at some airport on their way to some *stan location or on their way home; ....... is there a pattern here? Ah, @Chris, my friend, you have a ways to go.

Just love them.....

Ah, @Chris.... 2:37AM, your child is born; 2:37AM, your 3 year old tugs on your arm rousing you from sleep and you hear, "Daddy, my tummy doesn't feel so gooooo..."; 2:37AM, your 10 year old needs a hit of spray to quell the bronchitis cough; 2:37AM, where the he** is my 15 yr old daughter; 2:37AM, your 21 year old E-4 called to say they were at some airport on their way to some *stan location or on their way home; ....... is there a pattern here? Ah, @Chris, my friend, you have a ways to go.

Just love them.....

Ahhh, tell me about it! I enjoy the madness for the most part, but man, kids are a full time job. Especially two girls!

Reactions: TomT509 and StG58
Honest to god, I must have jinxed myself. The day after I posted what I did above, our 4 year old pukes in the middle of the night! Now she's been puking all day too!

UGHHHH!!! Damn stomach bugs, I swear!

Honestly, what are the chances? I said it, and now it happened!

I only have one two year old boy, who is pretty chill, but in a very strong independent streak right now. No mommy. I don't want to wear the clothes you picked out. I want to wear my green hoodie. In July. In Texas.

At least no Jeep related struggles today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: StG58 and Chris
I only have one two year old boy, who is pretty chill but in a very strong independent streak right now. No, mommy. I don't want to wear the clothes you picked out. I want to wear my green hoodie. In July. In Texas.

At least no Jeep related struggles today.

Ahhh, everyone always used to say, "Get ready for the terrible twos". I believed it too, until our daughter got to be 4. Oh my god... The independent streak gets worse, not even kidding. It's like the more independent they become, the more they want to fight everything you ask of them.

You'll see what I mean when it happens, haha.

In the meantime, we'll be dealing with it all over again with our 1 year old daughter!

Reactions: StG58
Ahhh, everyone always used to say, "Get ready for the terrible twos". I believed it too, until our daughter got to be 4. Oh my god... The independent streak gets worse, not even kidding. It's like the more independent they become, the more they want to fight everything you ask of them.

In the meantime, we'll be dealing with it all over again with our 1 year old daughter!

That never ends!

Reactions: Chris

Wait until she goes through puberty! Omg! And then when she starts driving, and then when she gets her first boyfriend and then...
Mine daughter is 16 ... the and thens never stop!

Adjusting my tow in and had nary a wrench to fit the rod bolts. Could not find my tape measure. Borrowed one from down the street.

Bought a metric wrench set from Tractor Supply and the 16 and 18 MM wrenches are not included in the set...The only two sizes that I needed at the time to install my Hydraulic Winch lines..So I bought them separately.

Bought a Universal Winch Plate that does not have any 2 bolt holes out of the 500 holes in the plate that match any holes on my TJ, so I ordered a Smittybuilt for a TJ.

How about you. tell me about one of your days.

An average Cisco Day
I feel your pain. Happened to me tonight working on the Jeep. No 16 or 18 and they were the only ones I needed. WTF???

Lee - 2005 TJ 4.0 Auto - Las Vegas