Factory Soft Top with Hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you asking if I will sell everything, except the door surrounds? If so, the answer is yes, but I should let you kniw that I am in California. So, you will have to pay for shipping from California Are you ok with that?

I'm selling a factory soft top with tinted rear windows. The top is off a 2006 that also came with, and mostly ran a hardtop. I'm also selling the factory frame and door surrounds for full doors. I'm asking $160 for the top, $150 for the frame and $50 for the door surrounds. Buyer pays for shipping (ships from Pasadena, CA). I'd love to sell it all together. I'll sell all of it for $ii
View attachment 29063 View attachment 29064View attachment 29062 View attachment 29067 View attachment 29066
I am interested in just the soft top, no hardware.

Is it in good shape ???

I'm selling a factory soft top with tinted rear windows. The top is off a 2006 that also came with, and mostly ran a hardtop. I'm also selling the factory frame and door surrounds for full doors. I'm asking $160 for the top, $150 for the frame and $50 for the door surrounds. Buyer pays for shipping (ships from Pasadena, CA). I'd love to sell it all together. I'll sell all of it for $325.
View attachment 29063 View attachment 29064View attachment 29062 View attachment 29067 View attachment 29066
I'll take the door surrounds if they are still available

Awesome! Top is in good shape. If everyone wants to send me a message letting me know where to ship it to I will give you a quote on the shipping price.
I am in Nashua NH. 03060. If you box, measure and weigh it ,I can send you a fedex shipping label you can print or bring to fedex.

Or whatever is most convenient for you.

Thanks,

John

Top only, no hardware......

Feel free to p.m. me or use..... jzcarver. At. G. Mail

Hi, im looking for the door surrounds, im in CA to zip code 92154, please let me know if this is still available

Status
Not open for further replies.