Family Guy Jeep Commercial

Not the first time that Peter Griffin has visited the site... Probably not the last. Apologies to @Squatch
LOL The whole "Family Guy" thing has a bit of a backstory for me. No, I don't care for the show's general humor, but what has absolutely killed it for me is that my soon-to-be 21 year old son falls asleep to that show playing on some kind of continuous loop on his computer... every...single...night. I will get up to use the bathroom at 6:00am, and it's still on. He's moving out at the end of December, so I am looking forward to a "Peter Griffin-free" home!

Reactions: RussTJ
I have gotten that from my boys in the back seat. Oh my BALLS!
That’s all sorts of messed up @Squatch
I try not to complain too much about it. He's a good kid. He has a good job, has never gotten into any real trouble, and is just generally a decent person. Still, I won't miss his choice in entertainment.

I try not to complain too much about it. He's a good kid. He has a good job, has never gotten into any real trouble, and is just generally a decent person. Still, I won't miss his choice in entertainment.

Yea I gotcha. Letting some steam off. My first thought was if you get up at 6:00 am to pee every day you should probably get your prostate checked. Second your son is the quintessential Millennial

Reactions: Squatch
Yea I gotcha. Letting some steam off. My first thought was if you get up at 6:00 am to pee every day you should probably get your prostate checked. Second your son is the quintessential Millennial
LOL Yeah, not every morning. What I actually meant was I know he has the show going every night, all night long. To make the point, I was just referencing that even if I get up at 6:00am to use the can, it's still on.

Reactions: Thunderhead